It’s about making it through.
2020 was quite a year for all of us. It’s one with ups and downs for most. Without a doubt, it’s one we can reflect on, no matter if you had it smooth or rough. This 2020 hoodie is for those with an interest in the subject of resilience and for those who appreciates survival. Wear this hoodie and help spread positivity through celebrating the fact that we made it through, and will continue to make it through – together as a good society.
This 2020 warm, good quality hoodie is made with a manufacturing process that is lawful, ethical and safe for the workers and environment. The pullover hoodie has a regular fitted look, with drawstrings and cuffed long sleeves.
50% of profits made from “Made it through 2020” Collection sales are allocated to a growing number of Mental Health systems, organisations and partners. Read more about your contribution
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester anti-pill fleece (fibre content may vary for different colours)
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/yd² (290 g/m²)
- Regular fit
- Pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal drawcord, sleeve cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- DTG printed original R.Goods white logo on left chest; DTG printed “Made it through 2020” pink typographic art on back
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Blank materials sourced from AS Colour, an ethical garment supplier. Read more about how AS Colour source these products.
Mo is 6ft/186cm and wears a size L.
This product has a standard fit. Sizing are in mens, we recommend to size down for women. Please note measurements can vary within 2.5 cm, this is within our tolerance.Size Guide
- Machine wash cold (max 30°C or 90°F), inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. Do not bleach. No fabric softeners.
- Hang-dry for longest life.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron print, embroidery or decorations.